Thursday 11 January 2024

The Language of Nature

I invite you to see this video : Richard Feynman - The language of Nature (youtube.com)

This one is critical to absorb if you're interested in understanding nature: A good knowledge of Mathematics is a must. There is simply no way around it.

Unfortunately sometimes folks get turned away from Mathematics either because they weren't taught by good teachers or didn't refer to good books or some other reason. You have to beat these reasons and find a way to start enjoying Math again if you're serious about science and your curiosity about nature is deep and sincere.

Note 🙂: As I always remark when I post a Richard Feynman video, although he has inspired me no end I find myself philosophically more inclined towards Prof Erwin Schrodinger and gladly recommend reading "Erwin Schrodinger and the Quantum Revolution" by John Gribbin.

PS 😅: This is a Theoretical Physicist talking about the importance of Mathematics. Certainly not an advertisement billboard claiming that "Pure Mathematics" and "Pure Mathematicians" are "special" in some way or the other 😅!

No comments:

Post a Comment