Wednesday 3 January 2024

Richness!

Extreme poverty or the need to provide basic support to your family can force your hand, but that aside, "paise ke liye kuch bhi karega' (will do anything for money) is the worst life philosophy to have. You can be a multi multi billionaire, but if you're not spending your days doing what you love doing, what deeply interests you, then you are poor inside. And that's what matters most at the end of the day. Your inner richness, your intellectual and aesthetic fulfilment. First this, then money. Not the other way around 🙂.

I've taken pay cuts so many times to stick with Physics, Maths and Music - and I don't regret it one bit. But ask me to forsake these three for the wealth of the whole world, and I'll simply smile, shake my head, and get back to my books and guitar 🙂.

No comments:

Post a Comment