Wednesday 17 November 2021

Respect Your Conscience!

Here's a principle that I have used to guide my life and it has stood the test of time:

I do not, at any time, do anything that goes against my conscience.

Even if a Guru or teacher or some religious book were to ask me to do something that my conscience doesn't agree with, I would just say No.

This is my way and I gladly recommend it to anyone. Learn to listen to your conscience. Do not violate it. Do the right thing in any circumstance. It's not always easy. Sometimes life can get a bit difficult if you refuse to compromise. Don't worry about it. All these difficulties are only external. Inside you, you will stay straight, clean, clear, pure. That's the real deal. External circumstances can go up and down. But inside you need to stay awesome. Never lose this focus. Never.

No comments:

Post a Comment