Wednesday 24 November 2021

Here to Love. Here to Bless.

Everyday, when you wake up, let your first thought be:

I'm here to love. To bless.

Use all your talents, all your creativity, to make this world a more beautiful, a more loving, a more empathetic, a more compassionate, a more blessed place.

Alongside, be absolutely fearless! Be courageous to the core! Always stand up for what's right, what's fair, and if and when the need arises (hopefully not too often 😁), be willing to fight a good fight. Develop the strength and capacity to protect yourself and defend others.

When it's time to go, and one day all of us will, we should be able to look back and say: "Yeah, I did my bit, I gave of myself, I tried to make a difference!"

That would be a life well lived!

Sure, we have all the right to take what's fairly due to us as well. But that's very different from this "Me, me, me, ..." shit that seems to have taken such a grip on society!

Are you seeing what I'm saying?

There are parts of society and the world at large that are struggling with a level of poverty that most of us can't even comprehend. If you can, do your bit. Specially now, as the world tries to get back on its feet post #COVID19.

May this song move you as much as it moves me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt2mbGP6vFI

No comments:

Post a Comment